Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Worlds Coolest Job

Sometimes I’m amazed at the creativity of some people who earn a good living filling needs that anyone could do. I was at a gathering today when I struck up a conversation with a man who described his job as a “commute helper.” “OK, what exactly is a commute helper?” I asked “I help people have a smooth and quick commute,” he replied. “How do you do that?” I asked “I sit in their car” he said with a smile.

Personal Finance Advice » Blog Archive » Creative Job - Commute Helper

THIS is a job I could get into. If you'll read the article, this stands by the highway with a sign that says “Traffic is bad. Spend 2 hours or pay me $10 and get there in 20 minutes” and get's people to pay him so that they can get to use the car pool lane! How cool is that?!? This guy says he makes between $100 and $300 dollars a day doing this. THAT is a job I want for myself.

Think his clients mind if he listens to an iPod? :)

technorati tags:,

Lilypie Baby Ticker
Google
Hmm... I wonder who links here?