Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, April 28, 2006

Still Drunk...

Liquor
Liquor,
originally uploaded by True Vox.
:

Ok. It is now 11:18 AM, and I'm still drunk. Well, technically it's just a mild buzz, but still. That's a lot of drunkdetude to still feel it today.

I don't think I'll be drinking to excess like that again anytime soon. There's just no point. Deanna took this video of me at the hight of my drinkieness and it was crazy. I was just like the idiot's at the college party's, only less stupid (no lampshade-on-the-head, for example). I don't see the point in doing that again. Needless to say, that movie is never going to see the light of day. I tried to brush the teeth of the camera, for christ's sake. Maybe at some point I'll post up a pic of where I made out with the door, though...

However, I would like to point out that Vodka chased with Mountain Dew is a very potent mix and should not be attempted by the faint of heart.

Oh, and Hpnotiq tastes like refried monkey balls. Learn to spell!!! The name of that product looks like something I typed last night.

Ok, by for now, readers. I'll try to post again when I'm TOTALLY sober.
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Google
Hmm... I wonder who links here?