Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tags, Categorization, and COMMENT SPAM! *BAD SPAM!!!*

:

Ok, first a few good things: I've updated all of my previous posts to include for added usability (just click on the tag for more info on the topic in question), integration with , and for my next trick: Full Site Categorization.

Yep. I'm working on having all my posts orginized by category. We'll see how well it works (if at all). But if it does, it's thanks in part to viewers like you, and to Google Blog Search. :D

And last but not least, I've been forced to add image verification to all my posts. Sorry to all my real commenters out there, but in the space of ONE HOUR while I was overhauling my tags, I got OVER 15 COMMENT SPAMS on ONE POST. I'm not sure why, or how, but hey: I just know change is a'comming.

So, I'm sorry for the slight inconvienience, but I think it's worth it to keep the spam at bay.

BAD SPAM! *NO DONUT!!!*
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Google
Hmm... I wonder who links here?