Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, August 22, 2005

Ok, I'm BACK!!!

:

Wow. I suck at this game. I'm sorry about not writing more lately, it's been REAL busy. Like super duper ultra busy. Like busy to the power of a bajillion + 1. In fact, if my activitly level were a snippit of C# code, I'd be THIS busy:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

using System;
namespace MeBusy
{
class MeBusy
{
static void Main( )
{
int busy = 2;
while (busy < 1)
{
Console.WriteLine("You are now this busy: " + busy++);
}
}
}
}

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

THAT is how busy I have been. College, Work (I'm now a saleried guy, $550 a week! Night Shift Area Supervisor, GO ME!!!), and of course, My Love.

BUT, I'll try to be better. Really. Promise.

Hey, did you know Nintendogs is out? Sure you can't buy it 'till tomorrow (stupid UPS) but I am SO looking forward to it. It's a really neat game.

I've been lucky lately: I found a used computer on the side of the street! It was gonna be thrown AWAY! Sure, it's only a 500 Mhz, with like 64 MBs of ram, but it should run a stripped down version of Linux, when I manage to find a decent distro...

The Xbox 360 looks to be a decent creation, but EXPENSIVE. $299 for the freakin' "Core Model" and the real version is $399. Pricks. You suck, Microsuck. I guess that's implied by your name... :)

Programming class is going decent, I guess. C# is REAL fun, but C++ is freaking HARD. I can't get a grip on it, but hey, I'm sure it'll come.

Gosh, I can't think of anything else, but I'm sure it'll come to me.

Oh, and a shoutout to one of my readers: Navy-girl, you're the greatest. I donno what ever happed to that other Jewish-Marlboro guy that used to come here... :(

Bagh, at any rate, I'll try to update more often. PROMISE!!!
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Google
Hmm... I wonder who links here?