Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

HOLY CRAP!! I WON AN XBOX 360!!!

: ; ;

HOLY COW!!! I JUST WON AN Xbox 360!!! It only took 12 mountain dew caps, too! HOLY COW, HOLY COW, HOLY COW!!!

I'm so lucky! THIS IS SO NICE! I never would have been able to afford one of these with Matt comming along, so I'm QUITE lucky. THANK YOU, DEW! :D


Congratulations you are the winner of the (Don't know if identifying this will disqualify me, so mm/dd tt:tt) Xbox 360 sweepstakes brought to you by Mountain Dew.

You will receive your Xbox 360 before it’s available in-stores and will need to provide a signature when it’s delivered. The Xbox 360 is being released later this year in 2005, once the delivery date is confirmed we will post it in your account history so please check back periodically. In the meantime, during the next few weeks be on the look out for a Party in the Box package from Mountain Dew and Xbox, which includes Hats, T-Shirts, coupons, invitations and more. Congratulations and Thank you for participating in the Every 10 minutes sweepstakes!

Don’t forget you can still use your codes for Collect to Get Gear.Note: If you would like to change your address, please call 1-877-370-2582 and refer to the number below.Reference #xxxxxxxxxx

Lilypie Baby Ticker
Google
Hmm... I wonder who links here?