Lilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Well, stuff still sucks, but not as bad (Yep. Another Narcipost.)

:

Well, it turns out that while I didn't get the warehouse job I wanted (but the money would have been sweet), I have a VERY good chance of advanceing to manager at Dunkin Donuts. Well, manager-in-training. Sure, it's not very prestegious, but it's better then nothing at all. And maybe it will convince my sweets that I'm stable enough to live with if I'm making over $2000 a month.

Of course, the fact remains that she still isn't sure she want's to spend her life with me. *sigh*. There's just no winning. It takes all the running I can do just to stay in the same place.

I just don't get it. I have been trying as hard as I can. I'm only human. I'm only a man.
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Google
Hmm... I wonder who links here?