Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, April 29, 2005

Narcipost ahead...

:

Well, let's see. My Darling has decided not to live with me 'till a few months after Baby is born at best. And then, as if the world was saying "Screw You, buddy!", I didn't get the job at the warehouse I was trying for (it paid up to $20 an hour, if you were a hard worker). But I guess it's a good thing she decided not to live with me. After all, if I can't take care of her, why should she live with me? I just feel so damn powerless. I'm afraid, and I don't know what to do! I NEED to be able to take care of our child and it's mother, and it's looking like I won't be able to. At least, not for a while.

It's just so weird. I've always felt that I can do anything. "Just gotta work hard, you can make it happen." And now, I've come up against a wall. And it HURTS. I've got people depending on me, and I...

I don't know. Wish me luck, everyone.
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Google
Hmm... I wonder who links here?